strategic HR inc. wants to continue to bring you the resources you need to be successful in your job. Throughout our website, you’ll find many of these resources at no cost. We also have some additional resources available at competitive prices here in our HR Store.
- Contact for PricingBehavioral assessment analyzing 33 behavioral tendencies that can be used in recruitment and/or talent management.
- Learn about the generations in the workforce and strategies/solutions for how they can work together and achieve more.
- Recordkeeping reference to ensure proper storage of employee documents, including how long they need to be maintained.
- Federal Labor Laws, organized by number of employees, for quick access to law descriptions that apply to your company.
- Reference guide to subjects that can/cannot be asked in the recruiting process- includes sample legal & illegal questions.
- Guides you through the emergency preparedness planning process; includes customizable templates, checklists, and forms.
- $49.95Learn how to plan for, prepare, and conduct termination meetings. Includes pertinent checklists and forms.
- Guides you through a process of managing performance and behavior issues. Includes helpful forms, samples, and tools.
- Eight-module course including audio lessons and handouts to learn how to provide effective coaching and feedback.
- Includes eight audio lessons and handouts to learn how to create engaging and effective training that meets your adult learners’ needs.
- Prices VaryWide variety of e-Learning products for individual employee growth and development as well as company-wide online training.
Virtual HR Solutions
- Prices VaryVirtual HR Support Center: 24/7 self-service online HR tools and resources
Virtual HR On-Demand: Unlimited access to HR professionals via phone/email/chat
- Learn how to be an effective coach using an eight-step coaching process, and apply the lessons learned in your own action plan.
- Identifies the who, why, when, what, and how of coaching to help you prepare for effective coaching discussions.
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of stress and helps you identify, use, or develop coping and stress management skills.
- After learning the steps for creating effective teams, you will practice each step and evaluate your team’s progress.
- $14.99Learn about the benefits, different levels, and steps to effective delegation.
- Introduces you to the eight general guidelines for designing, developing, and documenting stand-up training material.
- Defines positive and constructive feedback. Provides steps to follow when giving feedback, along with examples and an action plan.
- Identifies the elements of successful and unsuccessful teams and team communication.
- Outlines the seven steps to ensuring effective meetings. You will complete an action plan and a group communication norms evaluation.
- Understanding the performance management process and how to create standards of performance and behavioral competencies.
- Learn how to document the performance management process and conduct an effective performance appraisal discussion.
- Learn the characteristics, roles, and responsibilities of effective team members. Identify steps to improve your team’s performance.
- Recognize how you manage your time, and identify specific ways to improve your time management skills in twelve categories.
- $9.99Discover your personal work values that impact your working relationships using this set of value cards defining over 100 values.