Designing Training for Fun and Results
Our Designing Training for Fun and Results Training Kit consists of eight lessons. The lessons teach the steps necessary to create engaging and effective training that meets your adult learners’ needs. Using the strategies provided in this Training Kit, will enable you to be more effective performing your job and will provide long-lasting enjoyment for you and others around you.
This course is for you if you have been assigned the task of designing training, whether or not you will be facilitating the training. You may be a trainer, HR manager, or front-line employee.
Every day at companies across the country and around the world, thousands of trainers are facilitating training sessions. This is very costly to companies, not only for the cost of designing the training, but also the cost of the facilitator and the time taken away from employees’ work to attend the training sessions.
However, if the design of the training is not effective, then the company will lose far more money in lower employee productivity than the actual cost of the training. But, on the other hand, if the training is designed with the strategies in this Training Kit, the company will reap the rewards of increased productivity and employee efficiency. Well-trained employees are essential to lead your company to higher profits and success.
Here’s what you will learn in this 8 module course:
- The eight general guidelines for developing training.
- How to create an environment where employees will want to attend the training and will also want to pay attention.
- Important pre-training preparation strategies that must be done to design effective training.
- The 4 levels of evaluation so you can determine the effectiveness of your training.
- The different types of games and activities that you can add to your training.
- The timing of the different elements in your training.
- How to adjust the ebb and flow of your training.
- Questions from trainers in real work situations and answers from an expert in designing training, Susan Otto.
- And much more…
Your course includes the following:
- 8 AudioCast Lessons plus the AudioCast instructions.
- Handouts for each lesson.
- Self-Study Schedule.
- Qualification Quiz.
- Designing Training Checklist.
- Certificate of Completion. (Submit the Self-Study Schedule and Qualification Quiz for your eligibility.)