Training & Development Services for Any Size, Any Organization
We know employee retention is important to you. And workforce research tells us that opportunities for growth and development can make or break employees’ decisions to stay. We also understand that you need training to meet the diverse needs of your organization and your workforce. That’s why we offer training for Individual Employees, Teams, and Company-Wide Learning – all customized to meet your unique needs.
In addition to our customized training, we offer our popular, open-to-the-public Leadership and Management Training.
Regardless of what you choose, Strategic HR’s training experts deliver valuable and engaging training and development programs to ensure your employees are equipped to achieve optimal performance both today and tomorrow.
No Matter What Employee Training You Need, We’ve Got You Covered!
Our training and development programs can give individuals the tools they need to grow and excel.
We can customize our training programs to address team needs to help them evolve, grow, and prosper.
We offer training and development programs for your entire organization tailored to meet your company’s unique goals and needs.
Has employee development been on the “back burner”?
Training & Development Services in 3 Key Areas
Laying the Groundwork
If you want to attract and keep the best employees, you need to be purposeful about developing and nurturing a company culture that ensures “who you are” as a company is aligned with “who you want to be.” Everyone wants to work in a safe and productive environment where they can thrive. Therefore, it’s critical for organizations to provide the training, resources, and tools to ensure you achieve that, providing a positive work environment for all.
Our Laying the Groundwork Training can help you to shape your company culture and build a foundation for a highly effective and collaborative workforce.
Examples of Laying the Groundwork Training:
- Workplace Harassment / Workplace Bullying: Creating a Positive Work Environment*
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEI&B)
- Workplace Violence & Active Shooter Training – Preparing for the Unthinkable*
- LEAN Methodology
- Implementing Assessment Tools to help identify strengths and areas of opportunity for employee development
- Process Improvement
- Customized Team Building and Development solutions to strengthen your team and improve productivity
- Emergency Preparedness
- e-Learning / Online Training Modules to Create a Safe and Respectful Workplace
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Health & Wellness
- Authorized Partner for Everything DiSC Workplace®
* (Offered as in-person or online training)
Looking for Workplace Harassment Training?
We can deliver customized training to protect your employees and your liability.
Learning New Skills
We live in a complex and constantly changing world that requires that we continue to learn and develop new skills. Our New Skills Training introduces your employees to new ways of thinking and broadens their horizons with future-ready skills.
Examples of New Skills Training:
- Effective Communication
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Personal Leadership & Professionalism
- Change Management & Productivity
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management
- Generations in the Workplace
- Thinking Strategically
Need customized training or a speaker for your event?
Strategic HR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Leading Effective Teams
How confident are you that your managers can effectively (and legally) hire, engage, motivate, lead, and provide feedback to their teams?
Strategic HR delivers leadership and management development for both new and experienced managers and supervisors providing them with the education and resources they need to create and lead effective teams. Learn about our Leadership & Management Training Programs.
Leading Effective Teams Training Topic Examples:
- Transitioning from Peer to Manager
- Essential Skills for Supervisors, Team Leads, and Managers
- Effective Coaching & Performance Management
- Emotional Intelligence – Understanding the Role Emotions Play in Leadership
- Effectively Leading Remote Teams
- Recruiting & Attracting Top Talent
- Maximizing Strategic and Critical Thinking
- Continuous Improvement to Identify and Eliminate Waste
- Managing a Safe and Healthy Workplace
- How to Have Crucial Conversations
- Basics of Employment Law (FMLA, ADA, etc.) – What Managers Need to Know
Here’s what our clients say…
“After Strategic HR conducted customer service training with our staff, our average customer satisfaction ratings went from “Satisfied” to “Extremely Satisfied”. In a tight economy and a down market, that difference in customer service performance gives us an edge that helps us retain market share and remain profitable.”
“Thanks so much for guiding us through our group training. I thought we covered a lot of important ground which sparked some very good discussion. I look forward to incorporating some of the key concepts as well as several of the “ah-ha” moments relative to uncovering the deeper issues with our prospective customers.”
“Strategic HR’s presentation on implicit bias was eye opening, interactive and educating. This training is important for everyone, making you think about your actions — how to slow down and act purposefully. Your team will learn how to improve themselves, their team and your organization as a whole.”
“It has been an honor collaborating with the team at Strategic HR They are knowledgeable in a variety of areas and are always willing to assist as needed. I have attended a variety of HR sessions they’ve facilitated and have been impressed by the amount of information presented. I have used several tools they’ve provided to improve the overall effectiveness of our HR department. I greatly appreciate the relationship I have with the Strategic HR team!”
Not everyone’s meant to be a trainer . . . but we are!