Our Training & Development Solutions give you a competitive edge
In order to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace, your company must invest in the training and development of your employees. This investment will not only assist in meeting your organization’s goals, but it can be a critical component to employee retention as well. We customize our training & development solutions to meet your needs. So whether you’re needing to prepare employees for success in their current jobs or help them to develop skills for their future roles and responsibilities, we’ve got you covered.
strategic HR inc.’s Human Resources Development (HRD) experts can customize fun and engaging training and development programs to ensure your employees are equipped to achieve optimal performance both today and tomorrow.
Strengthen your organization through employee development
Our Human Resources Development solutions help to identify, build, and best utilize your employees’ knowledge and skills. This creates a win-win scenario in which your employees receive the resources and tools they need to optimize their potential through growth and development, and it leads to increased engagement and retention.
Sample employee development projects:
- Developing a multi-rater feedback assessment – also known as 360-degree review
- Creating or improving your performance management system
- Developing succession planning and emerging leader programs
- Establishing a formal career development planning program
- Designing a competency-based culture tied to business strategies and goals
- Conducting employee surveys and focus groups
- Designing a reward and recognition program
- Implementing assessment tools to help identify strengths and areas of opportunity for employee development
- Customizing team building and development solutions to strengthen your team and improve productivity
- Utilizing our e-Learning for individual growth and development
Has employee development been on the “back burner” for too long?
We can fulfill all of your employee training needs
strategic HR inc. offers expert, customized training to meet all of your employee training and development needs. You can count on us to deliver interactive and engaging training that is designed to be insightful and memorable. We offer training in three key areas: Supervisor/Management, Organizational Culture, and Emerging Topics.
Supervisor / Management Training
It’s no secret that employees are your greatest asset. That’s why it’s important to provide the training and resources that they need to do their jobs well. Their success is directly related to your company’s overall success.
How confident are you that your managers can effectively (and legally) hire, engage, motivate, lead, and provide feedback to their teams?
strategic HR inc. delivers supervisor training and development programs for both new and experienced managers and supervisors to provide them with the education and resources they need to be effective people leaders.
Examples of our Supervisor/Management Training:
- Supervisor Training Series: 101, 201, and Advanced
- Coaching and Developing Your Staff
- Performance Management
- Managing Remote Employees
- Basics of Employment Law (FMLA, ADA, etc.) – What Managers Need to Know
- Effective Conflict Management Strategies
- Interviewing Effectively and Legally
Looking for Workplace Harassment Training?
We can deliver customized training to protect your employees and your liability.
Organizational Culture Training
In today’s work environment, people are looking for a great culture. If you want to attract and keep the best employees, you need to be purposeful about developing and nurturing a company culture that ensures “who you are” as a company is aligned with “who you want to be.”
strategic HR inc. can help you to guide and shape your company culture into one that fosters a positive work environment for all.
Examples of our Organizational Culture Training:
- Workplace Harassment / Workplace Bullying: Creating a Positive Work Environment (Offered as in-person or online training)
- Communicating for Results
- Strategic Planning and Goal Setting
- Strategies for Successful Hiring
- Generations in the Workplace
- Team Building
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- e-Learning / Online Training Modules to Create a Safe and Respectful Workplace
Emerging Topics Training
Need a speaker? We have engaging and experienced presenters that can provide expertise and insights on relevant HR and other issues of today that are impacting your organization.
Examples of our Emerging Issues Training:
- Workplace Active Shooter Training – Preparing for the Unthinkable (Offered as in-person or online training)
- To Outsource or Not: That Is the Question
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- The Strategic Role of Human Resources
- Martial Arts Strategies for Stress Management
The examples of our training above are not an exhaustive list, but rather give you a sampling of the training we can provide. Our HR experts can work with you to customize training to meet your unique needs.
Need a speaker or customized training?
strategic HR inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Here’s what our clients say…
“After Strategic HR inc. conducted customer service training with our staff, our average customer satisfaction ratings went from “Satisfied” to “Extremely Satisfied”. In a tight economy and a down market, that difference in customer service performance gives us an edge that helps us retain market share and remain profitable.”
“Thanks so much for guiding us through our group training. I thought we covered a lot of important ground which sparked some very good discussion. I look forward to incorporating some of the key concepts as well as several of the “ah-ha” moments relative to uncovering the deeper issues with our prospective customers.”
“strategic HR inc.’s presentation on implicit bias was eye opening, interactive and educating. This training is important for everyone, making you think about your actions — how to slow down and act purposefully. Your team will learn how to improve themselves, their team and your organization as a whole.”
“It has been an honor collaborating with the team at strategic HR, inc. They are knowledgeable in a variety of areas and are always willing to assist as needed. I have attended a variety of HR sessions they’ve facilitated and have been impressed by the amount of information presented. I have used several tools they’ve provided to improve the overall effectiveness of our HR department. I greatly appreciate the relationship I have with the strategic HR, inc. team!”