Do you have a brand new work team that needs to quickly get up to speed and meet business objectives? Need to give a renewed spark to an existing team or resolve issues in a dysfunctional team? Have a new team leader or member who needs to assimilate quickly and effectively? You’ve come to the right place!
Effective teams don’t just happen…
There is a lot of effort behind getting team members involved, engaged, and working together to chart the path of success for the team. When people set aside their individual agendas and commit to a common objective in an environment of mutual trust and respect, a team can accomplish the impossible. Go from ho-hum mediocrity to shining stars by letting us help you with the hard work required to be a truly high performing and productive team that can be proud of what you accomplish.
Our customized Team Building and Development Solutions can help your team:
- Improve capability to achieve goals and objectives
- Increase personal efficiency and productivity without consuming your life
- Tie team building activities to real-world managerial challenges and strategic objectives
- Learn how to become a resilient team in the face of change and ambiguity
- Gain a sense of achievement and purpose in their work
How does it work?
First, we will work with you to understand your needs, challenges, and the goals of your team. Then, we will create a tailor-made (half day or full day) team development program that will help your group find effective ways to achieve their goals. Here are some popular topics that your team building program may include:
- Understanding Styles, Strengths, and Stress Triggers
- The 5 Elements of Productive Teams
- Establish or Renew Your Mission, Vision, Purpose, and Team Goals
- Your Communication Comfort Zones – What You Need to be Effective
- Decision Making – Ready, Aim, Fire or Analysis Paralysis
- Understanding Motivations – Are You in It to Win It
- Leadership Styles and Strategies to Enable Great Results
We also offer a comprehensive team effectiveness program which includes one-on-one executive coaching and team engagement sessions.
Contact us today to schedule a free phone consultation!
Team Building and Development Articles:
The following articles are from our Question of the Week publications. Sign up to receive our free newsletters.