Corporate Social Responsibility: Supporting Our Community is Part of Our DNA
At strategic HR inc., one of our core values is to positively impact our community by helping those in need. We do this in many ways by supporting different types of organizations through individual involvement and through team support.
Serving as Individuals
We are proud to have a service-focused team at strategic HR inc.
Many of our employees volunteer their time to lead and support all types of organizations ranging from youth services, sports organizations, school PTA/PTO, arts/theater organizations, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts, animal shelters, church groups, and other non-profits.
We offer flexible scheduling to allow our employees the time they need to make these meaningful contributions to their communities.
Sharing Our HR Expertise
Recognizing that we have a wide array of skills and human resources expertise, our team members also volunteer as keynote speakers, committee and board members, and program facilitators. We believe this is an important component of our corporate social responsibility.
We have shared our human resources expertise with various types of organizations ranging from nonprofit, educational, and job search related organizations to HR, business, and professional associations, including:
- Greater Cincinnati Human Resources Association (GCHRA)
- Ohio Society for Human Resource Management (Ohio SHRM)
- Multiple Chambers of Commerce, including Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Clermont Chamber, and Northern Kentucky Chamber
- Talent Magnet Institute
- Local colleges and universities
- Impact 100
- Job search and support organizations (i.e., Dress for Success, Cincinnati Works, Job Search Focus Group, etc.)