Coping and Stress
The electricity went out during the night. You wake up late and have no time for breakfast. You get a ticket speeding on your way to work. You walk in 25 minutes late to an important meeting with your boss and a significant client, only to realize that you left the critical report you needed on the nightstand where you stayed up late reviewing it for this meeting! Now the coffee you chugged is burning a hole in your stomach, and you’re feeling as if you should have stayed in bed…sick!
The Coping and Stress eWorkbook provides a comprehensive understanding of stress. You will be encouraged to eliminate stressors or change your response to them. With this eWorkbook, you will be able identify, use, and/or develop coping resources and stress management skills. You will be asked to commit to taking action using the knowledge, skills, and steps shared in the eWorkbook.
The objectives of the Coping and Stress eWorkbook are to:
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of stress.
- Eliminate stressors or change your response to them.
- Identify and use your current coping resources and stress management skills.
- Develop new coping resources and stress management skills.
Determine how to make stress work for you by purchasing this eWorkbook. Choose to make a difference in your life and the lives of those around you.
This eWorkbook contains:
- Detailed information about stress and the role it plays in our lives
- Thought-provoking questions
- Coping options and tools
- Action plan
The eWorkbook is easy to read and will allow you to quickly assimilate the concepts shared.