strategic HR, inc. wants to continue to bring you the resources you need to be successful in your job. Throughout our website, you’ll find many of these resources at no cost. We also have some additional resources available at competitive prices here in our HR Store.
- Bridging the Generation Gap$16.00Each of Generation has a different perspective, based on their upbringing and daily lives. The key to making encounters between the generations successful is learning to understand the point of view of each generation and respect their differences. The individuals and organizations that do this will be the ones to succeed. This book will show you how.
- Recordkeeping$5.95Our Recordkeeping Desktop Reference breaks employee documentation into three different files, based on the documents contained, as well as addressing other documents to be kept separately. Additionally, the desktop reference gives specific information for how long you need to maintain documents based on legislative requirements.
- Employee Federal Law Compliance$5.95Our easy-to-follow desktop reference gives you quick access to descriptions of all the Federal Labor Laws organized by number of employees. At a glance you’ll know what labor laws your company may need to be complying with and what they mean. This document is an excellent starting point for discussions with your attorney.
- Legal Recruiting Questions$8.95In this desktop reference, we provide a list of 17 different categories along with the respective law that would protect that category from discriminatory interviewing questions. Sample legal and illegal questions are provided to help you and your managers know the right and wrong ways to interview candidates.
- Termination Toolkit$49.95Do you struggle each time you have to terminate an employee – not knowing what to do or how to do it? Do you feel uneasy, questioning if you have covered all the bases? Save yourself time, money and sleepless nights by using our Termination Toolkit to better understand the termination process and be more confident in your ability to protect your company’s interests.
- Coaching and Counseling Toolkit$49.95Do you or your managers struggle when you provide employees feedback on performance? Do you avoid providing that necessary feedback? Have you ever wished that somebody would just do it for you? Unfortunately, nobody can effectively provide the feedback to the employee for you BUT we can help make it easier by providing you with the tool and guidance to make it easier.
- Designing Training for Fun and Results Training Kit$97.00Our Designing Training for Fun and Results Training Kit consists of eight lessons. The lessons teach the steps necessary to create engaging and effective training that meets your adult learners’ needs. Using the strategies provided in this Training Kit, will enable you to be more effective performing your job and will provide long-lasting enjoyment for you and others around you.
- Coaching: A Beginning$14.99The Coaching: A Beginning eWorkbook identifies characteristics of a good coach and then defines coaching and its benefits. It will introduce the eight step coaching process. You will complete an action plan to assess your coaching skills and then commit to improving an area identified, using the knowledge, skills, and steps shared in the eWorkbook.
- Coaching: Now Do It$14.99The Coaching: Now Do It eWorkbook identifies the who, why, when, what, and how of coaching. It will introduce the coaching discussion. The eWorkbook will share strengths, accountability, and distance with regard to coaching. As well as identify coaching tips. You then prepare for a coaching discussion, using the knowledge, skills, and steps shared in the eWorkbook.
- Coping and Stress$19.99The Coping and Stress eWorkbook provides a comprehensive understanding of stress. The eWorkbook will encourage you to eliminate stressors or change your response to them. And will identify, use, and/or develope coping resources and stress management skills. Finally you will commit to taking action, using the knowledge, skills, and steps shared in the eWorkbook.
- Creating Effective Teams$14.99The Creating Effective Teams eWorkbook covers information that is critical for the ongoing success of any team and organization. Explore and practice each step for creating effective teams. Then evaluate your team’s progress in fulfilling each step by using the ideas, knowledge, and skills shared in the eWorkbook.
- Delegation$14.99The Delegation eWorkbook defines delegation, why people fail to delegate, and how to overcome delegation failure. After introducing the benefits of delegation, the eWorkbook will discuss the different levels of delegation. You will learn and apply the steps to effective delegation and more in this eWorkbook.
- Designing Training for Fun and Results$49.99
- Giving and Receiving Feedback$14.99The Giving and Receiving Feedback eWorkbook defines feedback – both positive and constructive. The steps to follow when giving positive and constructive feedback are spelled out with examples. You then complete an action plan to give some positive and/or constructive feedback to someone you know, using the knowledge, skills, and steps shared in the eWorkbook.
- Introduction to Teams$9.99The Introduction to Teams eWorkbook defines “team” and identifies elements from successful and unsuccessful team experiences. We will share the elements necessary for effective team communication, followed by the benefits of using teams. Finally, you will be given an opportunity to evaluate your team’s communication and focus on two areas for improving your team’s effectiveness in this eWorkbook.
- Meetings: A Roadmap to Success$9.99The Meetings: A Roadmap to Success eWorkbook begins the journey by highlighting the importance and benefits of conducting effective meetings. We will introduce the seven steps for ensuring effective meetings. While also sharing the leader’s and team members’ roles for enhancing meetings. You will complete an action plan and a group communication norms evaluation.
- Performance Management 1: The Cascade$14.99The Performance Management 1: The Cascade eWorkbook begins with addressing the “why” of the process – the high-level reasons why you have a performance management process. Next, you will define the “how” components of the process and link them to you and your performance. Finally, you will be provided practice for, creating personal Standards of Performance – the “whys” or results – and Behavioral Competencies – the “hows.”
- Performance Management 2: The Details$14.99The Performance Management 2: The Details eWorkbook begins by reviewing the “why” and the “how” components of the process. Next, the eWorkbook will share how to document the process. Then it will introduce the elements of a performance appraisal worksheet as well as the rater pitfalls and ways to avoid. Finally, it will establish the elements of the performance appraisal discussion.
- Teams: Roles and Responsibilities$9.99The Teams: Roles and Responsibilities eWorkbook “hits it out of the park” with characteristics of effective teams. In order to have team members go to “bat” for themselves as well as each other, roles and responsibilities are identified. The effect of awareness and perception on team effectiveness is considered as are the steps to enhance your team’s performance. You will be asked to assess your team’s health, complete the action plan questions, and fill-in a team member assessment in this eWorkbook.
- Time Management$19.99The Time Management eWorkbook will encourage you to recognize how you currently manage your time and then identify specific ways you can improve your time management skills in twelve categories. You will be asked to complete an action plan and make a commitment to implement the plan to improve one area of time management, using the knowledge, skills, and steps shared in the eWorkbook.
- Value Cards$9.99Values, oftentimes called Guiding Principles, impact our relationships at work. Consider using these Value Cards to define your personal work values. Over 100 values are listed and briefly defined. Uncover your personal work values that impact your working relationships by purchasing these Value Cards.