Are you managing your HR legal compliance effectively?
It can be overwhelming to try to keep up with the litany of local, state, and federal employment laws, especially since they vary based on the size of the company. You want to ensure that your company is compliant to avoid penalties and stay on the right side of the law, but it seems like a full-time job. Businesses of all sizes are expected to know these employment laws and follow them, whether or not they have the manpower to keep up with ever changing legislation.
strategic HR inc. can help you stay on top of relevant regulations, assess the impact on your company, and will advise you on the appropriate times to seek legal counsel from an attorney.
Let strategic HR inc. ease the burden of legal compliance by:
- Conducting an HR Audit to uncover potential compliance landmines within your company and providing an action plan for improvement
- Assessing your Affirmative Action compliance and formulating an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) to maintain compliance for federal contracts
- Conducting unbiased, independent Workplace Investigations to help identify instances of employee misconduct, make recommendations on actions to be taken, minimize employer liability, and protect against potential future workplace misconduct claims
- Developing and updating your HR Policies / HR Handbook to ensure compliance with ever-changing legislation
- Conducting Workplace Harassment Training to ensure that your employees have the necessary knowledge, tools, and resources to protect themselves as well as your company’s liability
- Reviewing your current HR recordkeeping system and recommending strategies to improve efficiency, accuracy, and compliance of personnel files
- Assessing computerized solutions (HRIS/HRMS) for tracking your employee records
- Providing Recordkeeping Desktop References summarizing what documents to keep, as well as where and for how long to keep them
- Forecasting and anticipating trends using your recordkeeping data
For help in managing your HR Legal Compliance, Contact Us today!
Legal Compliance Resources:
- Link to HR Laws for a quick and easy reference to federal employment laws.
- Take advantage of our Virtual HR Support Center giving you 24/7 access to searchable and easy-to-understand state and federal law libraries, in addition to an extensive array of resources to help you manage your HR compliance and employee relations needs.
Legal Compliance Articles:
- 2017 Updates to the Form I-9
- Are Social Media Background Checks Legal?
- Managing Frequent ADA Accommodations
- As a Federal Contractor, are you aware of the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) Requirements by the OFCCP?
Don’t miss out on being informed on current issues and trends in human resources – sign up for our FREE newsletters today!
Here’s what our clients have to say:
strategic HR inc. has been instrumental in keeping our HR department up-to-date and compliant with the latest federal legal compliance regulations, providing fast and cost effective solutions for our business to implement.
We are extremely happy with the services we received from strategic HR inc. Our consultant assessed our HR needs and developed a priority list that we have been “attacking” consistently. Several unexpected situations occurred in our business too, that required immediate attention. Our consultant was very thorough and was quick to respond with solutions. We are very thankful to have found a company that provides personal attention, solid knowledge of HR issues, and adaptability to meet the specific needs of our business.