Date: October 11, 2022
Time: 7:45 am - 12:00 pm
Supervisor 201 Training:
Managing Your Employees’ Performance to Achieve Success
Managers play a critical role in the success of your organization. They do more than simply provide direction; managers impact everything from employee engagement, retention, development, productivity, and how your team achieves the organization’s overall objectives. This session will provide tools, insights, and hands-on practice for managers to be effective.
7:45 am – 8:00 am
- Introductions & Registration
- Light breakfast will be provided with coffee and water.
8:00 am – 12 Noon
- What Does Performance Management Really Mean?
- Effective Coaching Techniques
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Tips for Managing a Remote Workforce
- When and How to Document
Parking will be covered by Strategic HR. More information to come in a confirmation email after registration.
For more information, contact us at: 513-697-9855 or Info@strategicHRinc.com
*This training is currently scheduled to be held in-person, but will be subject to change based on the status of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bookings are closed for this event.