Date: November 10, 2021
Time: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Human Resource professionals don’t want to miss this opportunity to obtain strategic HRCI/SHRM credits.
The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce’s HR 100 Committee and Northern Kentucky SHRM have collaborated to recruit local and nationally recognized speakers who will present timely, strategic content.
Attending this event will earn you six strategic/business credits from these topics and speakers:
- Dealing with Change in this Ever-Changing World: How Can HR Professionals Continue to Serve Their Customers and the Business? – Priya Dhingra Klocek
- Shattering the Glass Ceiling: A Strategic Approach to Maximize Total Talent – Cathy D. Mills
- Poverty to Possibility: 5 Turning Points and Forces That Changed the Trajectory of a Child’s Life and Opportunities for the Better — and What That Means for Your Business – Diane Bailey-Boulet
- Conscious Culture: A Game Plan to Build a Great Workplace – Melanie Booher
- Leading Through Creativity and Influence – Glenn Sharp
- Inclusive Leadership – HR Panel – Roula Allouch, John Hawkins, Kristen Smitherman-Voltaire, Gina Stough
Lite breakfast and lunch options will also be a part of the day.