Date: December 07, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
The staffing crisis is a reality that is affecting companies, candidates, and employees in ways we haven’t seen before. There’s no one silver bullet that will solve all of the levels being pulled and pushed. However, we can get together and share our observations and experiences we’re seeing/having. The December Roundtable topic is – “Where Have All the People Gone?”
We’ll get together in person at the Community Center at Scarlet Oaks on Tuesday, 12/7/21 from 8:30 am to 9:30 am (directions are below).
It would be fantastic if you could attend the last HR Roundtable of 2021. Also, if you enjoy the Roundtable forum, please invite others to get connected. Everyone is welcome and it would be great to meet new folks and hear more fresh perspectives.
RSVP to Steve Brown at email@example.com.
Instructions for the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- The HR Roundtable is open to one and all !! The meeting has an HR/Business focus each month and we get together to discuss that topic as well as network. So, if you’re in HR, are a small business owner, are a resource partner who works with HR folks, a professional in transition, etc. – you are welcome to attend the Roundtable !!
- The “dress” for the Roundtable is business casual. We’re not very formal and you’ll be fine however you dress. It’s more important to have you come and attend the forum !!
- Please come in and sign in for the Roundtable. Note that if you go to any other Great Oaks door, you’ll be asked to have a picture ID and you will receive a Visitors badge as part of their security system.
- Chances are I’ll be outside to greet you and welcome you to the Roundtable so you can find the right door to come and join the forum !!
- If you’re someone in transition, feel free to bring five (5) copies of your resume to put out at our Resume Table.
Directions to the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- From I-71: Take I-275 West to Mosteller Road (Exit #44)
- From I-75: Take I-275 East to Mosteller Road (Exit #44)
- Turn Left (south) onto Mosteller Road.
- Turn Left at the 1st traffic light onto East Kemper Road.
- The Entrance to the Great Oaks campus is 0.7 miles on the Left at the 3rd traffic light.
- Turn left onto Enterprise Drive and go straight past the gateway entrance.
- Go to the Parking Lot in front of the High School.
- The entrance for the Community Center Room (Building 300) is to the left of the Main Entrance. Here is a link for a map of the Scarlet Oaks campus. – http://mapq.st/2i6LBRD