Date: October 05, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
Now that the HR Roundtable has two in-person sessions under our belt, it’s time to kick it up a notch! Let’s get together in September to talk about – “Expecting Performance Instead of Compliance!!”
Too much of HR is designed to confine, constrict and limit people. What if we focused on performance instead ?? It will be a lively discussion if you join us at Scarlet Oaks in the Community Center Tuesday, October 5, 2021, from 8:30 am to 9:30 am (directions are below).
To “measure” your performance, please complete one (1) task . . .
Email email@example.com to RSVP and let him know if you can make it to the September Roundtable.
Instructions for the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- The HR Roundtable is open to one and all! The meeting has an HR/Business focus each month and we get together to discuss that topic as well as network. So, if you’re in HR, are a small business owner, are a resource partner who works with HR folks, a professional in transition, etc. – you are welcome to attend the Roundtable!
- The “dress” for the Roundtable is business casual. We’re not very formal and you’ll be fine however you dress. It’s more important to have you come and attend the forum!
- Please come in and sign in for the Roundtable. Note that if you go to any other Great Oaks door, you’ll be asked to have a picture ID and you will receive a Visitors badge as part of their security system.
- Chances are I’ll be outside to greet you and welcome you to the Roundtable so you can find the right door to come and join the forum!
- If you’re someone in transition, feel free to bring five (5) copies of your resume to put out at our Resume Table.
Directions to the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- From I-71: Take I-275 West to Mosteller Road (Exit #44)
- From I-75: Take I-275 East to Mosteller Road (Exit #44)
- Turn Left (south) onto Mosteller Road.
- Turn Left at the 1st traffic light onto East Kemper Road.
- The Entrance to the Great Oaks campus is 0.7 miles on the Left at the 3rd traffic light.
- Turn left onto Enterprise Drive and go straight past the gateway entrance.
- Go to the Parking Lot in front of the High School.
- The entrance for the Community Center Room (Building 300) is to the left of the Main Entrance. Here is a link for a map of the Scarlet Oaks campus. – http://mapq.st/2i6LBRD