Date: September 19, 2023
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
5155 Financial Way
Foundations of Management
Essential Skills for Managers, Team Leads, and Supervisors
Do you have supervisors or managers who are new to supervising others, or who haven’t had the opportunity to attend formal supervisor training? What about experienced leaders who would like a refresher on the basics? Then come join our Foundations of Management training session!
This half-day session was developed and is instructed by seasoned supervisor coaches and Human Resources professionals who have been in these shoes before. This session will provide supervisors and managers with the information they need and examples that they may encounter as they embrace the role of “supervisor.” Through current, real-world scenarios and engaging exercises, attendees will walk away with a firm understanding of management basics and feel confident in leading their teams.
- Making the Transition from Peer to Manager: Understanding the complexities that come with a new management position, including communication expectations, handling the changes in relationships, building trust, recognizing your influence, and more.
- Managing HR Compliance: The basic employment law every manager needs to know to mitigate liability and demonstrate managerial consistency.
- Coaching & Providing Feedback: How to give and receive feedback with different learning and communication styles, including the leadership mindset necessary to provide high-quality feedback with recognition. Plus, how to address performance and maintain effective documentation.
- Single attendees: $399/attendee
- Two or more attendees from the same organization: $349/attendee
*Please contact Samantha Kelly at Sam@strategicHRinc.com or 513-247-5873 with questions or concerns.
Bookings are closed for this event.