Connecting you with COVID-19 Employer Resources to Move your Business Forward
We know this is a challenging and precarious time for everyone, so we want to arm employers with the resources you need to move your business forward in uncertain times. Below you will find helpful information, links, tools, and resources to navigate through a changing business environment due to the coronavirus.
It can be overwhelming for employers to manage the impact of COVID-19 on their organizations. This resource guide is designed to be your one-stop for information and links to:
- Back to Work Resources for Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and the U.S.
- Urgent COVID-19 Resources from the CDC
- New Laws and Resources (including FFCRA, CARES Act, and more)
- Compensation Practices
- Business Practices
- Emergency Preparedness
COVID-19 Return to Work / Business Restart Toolkit provides step-by-step guidelines to prompt internal discussion in order to create a plan for reopening your business amidst COVID-19.
- Business Overview & Assessment
- Re-Employment Considerations
- Environment / Space Assessment & Adjustments
- Communication Guidelines
- Safety & Healthy Recommendations
- Employer Response Chart for COVID-19 Potential Exposure/Symptoms
COVID-19 Sample Policies and Templates include customizable policies and templates for your employee handbook to help address COVID-19 adjustments in the workplace.
This toolkit includes samples of the following:
- Communicable Disease Policy
- Telecommuting Policy and Procedure
- Temporary Telecommuting Policy
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Leave Form
- Recall from Furlough – Offer Letter
- Employee Return to Work Certification
COVID-19 Employee Refusal to Return to Work Guide can be used to support and direct your decision-making process should an employee refuse to return to work.
This guide includes:
- Employee Refusal to Return to Work Flowchart
- Case Scenarios for When an Employee Refuses to Return to Work
- Implications and Considerations When an Employee Refuses to Return to Work
Complete COVID-19 Resource Package includes the necessary materials to support your business through the challenges of returning to work. This bundled package provides all three of our COVID-19 business resources at a discounted rate – save $9.98 by purchasing the bundle.
This package includes the following products:
- COVID-19 Return to Work / Business Restart Toolkit
- COVID-19 Sample Policies and Templates
- COVID-19 Employee Refusal to Return to Work Guide
COVID-19 Related Articles
We have written the following articles to help you navigate through specific issues during COVID-19:
Your Playbook and Protection Solution
strategic HR inc. has partnered with the Kolar Experience Institute to develop a comprehensive solution to help employers return to work in a safe and professional manner amid COVID-19.
COVID-19 Compass Return to Work Products:
Survey & Insights:
- Gain an understanding of your employees’ concerns around well-being, safety, and returning to work (remote and in-office)
- Helps you to make sense of the many dynamics at play in your workforce — so you can make more informed people decisions and improve business results
Employer’s HR Toolkit:
- Comprehensive guidance on how to plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19 in the workplace
- Provides time-saving sample templates and policies
- Explains clear, delineated requirements for employers
- Provides return to work guidelines & checklist including sample recall from furlough letter
E-Learning Training & Certification:
- Fulfills CDC requirements and corporate law recommendations
- Ensures all employees understand and acknowledge new protocols
- Minimizes risk and liability with ‘I Agree’
- Fast & Easy to deploy to help you safely re-open as soon as possible
Signage Toolkit with Augmented Reality (AR):
- AR is the term for a series of technologies that superimpose a computer-generated image that
creates a composite experience that’s partly real-world and partly digitized.
- This interactive, multi-dimensional signage provides a more dynamic presentation and makes concepts more relatable and tangible to the viewer and improves spatial relational understanding